Answer: There are a number of great books that you can read to increase your knowledge as a family office professional. There are a relatively limited selection focused only on family offices, but you can still grow your knowledge by reading up on related industries that you may be active in such as the hedge fund and private equity industries and wealth management in general.
Here is a growing list of the best books for family office professionals that I have recently read or have written:
- The Family Office Book by Richard C. Wilson (coming soon, send us an email for a review copy)
- Stewardship in Your Family Enterprise by Dennis Jaffe, PH.D.
- Family Wealth – Keeping it in the Family by James Hughes Jr.
- Inside the Family Office by Russ Alan Prince and Hannah Shaw Grove
- The Family Office, Advising the Elite by Russ Alan Prince, Hannah Shaw Grove, Keith Bloomfield, and Richard Flynn
- The Hedge Fund Book by Richard C. Wilson
- Hedge Fund Investing
- Top Hedge Fund Investors
- Inside Private Equity
We will update this list with the latest books that we have read. We also welcome recommendations, just send us an e-mail with your favorite family office book to Richard@RichardWilsonCapital.com
Download our free Family Office Report to learn more about the family office industry.