Family Office Training
The Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) certificate is the most comprehensive self-paced training program covering family office fundamentals, terms, best practices, trends, and areas of investment critical to single and multi-family offices.
The QFOP program includes training in many diverse areas related to investing capital for the ultra-affluent, including financial modeling & analysis, hedge funds, private equity, and investment banking.
- Syllabus: Download the QFOP Syllabus (PDF)
- Study Guide: Download the QFOP Study Guide (PDF)
- Length & Format: Self-Paced Course & Timed Online Examination (320 Multiple Choice Questions)
Learn Directly from Global Single & Multi-Family Office Executives Including:
- Interviews with over a dozen single family office executives, several of whom each directly manage over $1 billion in assets for exceptionally wealthy families.
- Recorded audio interviews with 20 global multi-family offices including top 30 family offices such as Threshold Group, Constellation Wealth Advisors, and Marcuard Family Office.
- Insights from top family office thought leaders, experts, and risk consultants who manage family office portfolios daily.
Who is This Family Office Training Program Built For? The Qualified Family Office Professional program is available for professionals in wealth management, investment fund management, trust & estates, insurance, capital raising, or other areas where more fundamental family office knowledge would be helpful. There are no minimum educational requirements for completing the QFOP program, it is available for anyone, and can be completed from anywhere in the world at your own pace using the internet.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the QFOP, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online QFOP Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the QFOP examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 10th of every month, giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply send an email or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the QFOP examination, you’ll be awarded the QFOP certificate and designation to use after your name.
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the QFOP program involves self-paced studying using our library of 250 concise video modules, over 30 family office executive interviews, and one required text: ”The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent.”
Who Offers the QFOP? The Qualified Family Office Professional is offered through the Family Offices Group, a 58,000+ member networking association in the industry which is supported by the Global Training & Certification Institute, LLC. The G.T.C. Institute has trained and certified over 3,000 professionals around the world and the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) program leverages that program management, test development, and online classroom environment building expertise for the family office industry.
Become one of the 100 Charter Members: We are currently accepting the first 100 charter members into this program. Charter members will be able to participate at the low price of $995, and will be considered for advisory board positions for the 58,000+ person Family Offices Group association which supports this training program.
Join Today: We guarantee that you will find our program valuable. If you don’t, just let us know in the first 7 weeks of your registration and we will provide you with a full refund. To get started, please use the form below. If you have any questions, please email us at Team@FamilyOfficesGroup.com. You can also complete our Fax/Email registration form to pay by credit card. You can download that here: Fax/Email Registration Form.
Tags: Family Office Training, Enterprise Training for Family Offices, Single Family Office Training, Multi-Family Office Training, Family Office Best Practices, Qualified Family Office Professional, QFOP
Contact Details for 1,000 Family Offices in Excel
Recent Family Office Articles
- Family Office Advisor – A View of the Industry
- Family Office Recruiter – How to Find a Family Office Job
- Single Family Office Advisor
- Family Office Advisory
- Family Office Advisor – A View of the Industry
- Family Office Advisor
- Family Office Training & Certificate Program
- Billionaire Family Office
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Family Office Certification Overview
- Family Office Certificate Overview
- Family Office Certification
- Family Office Recruiter – Learn to Grow Your Family Office Career
- Family Office Recruiter
- Family Office Executive Search Challenges