New York Family Office Workshop
Join us on Friday December 6th in New York City at the Harvard Club of New York for a full-day family office training workshop covering direct investing trends, family office investment priorities, ultra-wealthy family planning, risk management best practices, investment insights, and fund manager selection preferences.
More than 65% of Confirmed Attendees are Single & Multi-Family Office Executives
Workshop ROI: Our last family office workshop at the Harvard Club in New York was sold out, and we are the only event organizer to guarantee that you will get a good return on your investment at our New York Family Office Workshop. Register today to reserve the opportunity to connect with ultra-wealthy families, single family offices, and multi-family offices and learn about how they invest and manage their capital.
- Richard C. Wilson, Family Offices Group (#1 Family Office Association)
- Mark Castelin, Harris myCFO (Top 50 Multi-Family Office)
- John Jonson, Lyrical Partners (Single Family Office)
- Franco Lombardo, Veritage (Multi-Family Office)
- Mark Resnic, Mercurius Strategic Advisors (Multi-Family Office)
- Brian Mass, Sagebrook Advisors
- Michael Weinberg, MOW & AYW LLC
- Matthew McCarthy, Spirk Family Office (Single Family Office)
Benefits of Attending the New York Family Office Workshop:
1) Hear directly from leading single family office and top multi-family office executives on how to operate, grow, and invest capital as a family office.
2) Learn more about how to structure co-investments, source deals, and allocate capital directly and to investment funds. You will see first-hand what criteria family offices consider while selecting fund managers.
3) Connect face-to-face with ultra-wealthy families, family offices, and industry peers to share resources and discuss opportunities to work together.
Where: The New York Family Office Workshop will be held at the Harvard Club:
Harvard Club of New York
27 W 44th St
New York, NY 10036, United States
When: 9AM to 5PM on Friday December 6th, 2013
Free Training for Family Offices: Family offices and ultra-wealthy individuals looking for a family office are welcome to contact us. Those that are cleared as a family office may attend this conference for free.
Training Agenda: To review the event agenda please see our New York Family Office Workshop Brochure.
Exclusive Resources FREE With Admission:
|30 Hours of Audio Interviews With Family Office Executives: Each participant is given free, lifetime access to the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) training platform, which includes more than 300 video modules and over 30 hours of audio interviews with top family office executives from around the world. (Alone, this resource is worth $995.)|
|Free Family Office Book: Each participant will be given a free copy of “The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent” to reference during the event and take home at the end of the day. This book includes over 30 free video modules on the family office industry for you to watch at your own pace over the internet.|
“Attending the Richard Wilson family office seminar was an extremely valuable experience that took the informational content of his book (“The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent”) to an entirely new level. Richard’s vast experience and exposure to family offices worldwide can best be appreciated in the personal interaction of a seminar. Information is exchanged in a manner that protects the confidentiality and privacy of all family offices involved”.
Attend Our Other Events The Same Week At The Same Venue
Private Equity Networking Breakfast: We will be hosting our next Private Equity networking breakfast on December 3rd at the Harvard Club. Download our brochure for more information.
Private Equity Investor Insights: This conference on December 4th is a great full-day conference that provides attendees with a unique opportunity to hear from investors on the issues that matter most to LPs including single and multi-family offices. Download our brochure for more information.
Capital Raising Workshop: Join us on December 5th at the Harvard Club for our Capital Raising Workshop a special full-day workshop focused exclusively on raising capital and attracting investors. Download our brochure for more information on this event.
Risk Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $2,000 of value, the Family Offices Group will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep the copy of the family office book and handouts for your trouble.
The Family Offices Group is the only conference and training company that makes this offer because we have worked hard to provide you value during the workshop. We also have included over 75 hours of complimentary audio and video training resources for your benefit to use after the workshop is complete.
We look forward to meeting and networking with you at this live workshop,
CEO & Founder
Family Offices Group
Workshop Participants: Our last family office training workshop at the Harvard club in June of 2013 sold out. We had more than 100 professionals from 8 countries and various backgrounds, including: ultra-wealth families; more than two dozen multi-family offices, RIAs, and wealth management firms; a dozen single family offices; and many attorneys, consultants, and institutional fund managers.
1) Single and multi-family office professionals, wealth management/RIA executives, and ultra-wealthy families and HNW individuals who are considering setting up their own family office, virtual family office, or possibly hiring a multi-family office.
2) Fund managers, institutional investment consultants, and fund of funds who want to better understand how to more effectively work with family offices.
3) CPAs, attorneys, consultants, and placement agents who are looking to better understand the family office landscape.
What Are Others Saying About Our Training Workshops? The following are quotes written by some of the 300+ past full day workshop attendees:
”Richard’s workshop was educational, current, and inspiring. We benefited from Richard’s breadth of knowledge as his presentation delved into the granular level, while only providing valuable, relevant information. His stories and anecdotes were woven seamlessly into the presentation.”
- Justin Browe | Partner, Sage Lane Capital
“The workshop content was relevant and educational, after the workshop my mind was racing with new ideas and ways to improve all aspects of my strategy and implementation of my strategy. Like any great coach or motivator I left the workshop more inspired and with a deeper desire to succeed.”
- Jay Robbins, GBS Life Plans
“From a marketing and networking perspective, my time spent today and the cost of the seminar was the best use of my time and money in a very long time.”
- Mike Roberts, AJG
Contact Details for 1,000 Family Offices in Excel
Recent Family Office Articles
- What is a Single Family Office?
- The Problem with Low Profile Single Family Offices
- Raising Capital from Single Family Offices
- Single Family Office Consultant Insights
- The Future of the Single Family Office Industry
- Family Office Workshop Invitation Video
- Virtual Family Offices
- Benefits of Attending Our Family Office Workshops
- Family Offices in California
- Qualifying Family Offices
- Single Family Offices Exception Commodities
- Family Office Outlook
- Working with Family Offices
- Why Family Governance Matters
- TABOR Family Office Event